Monday, December 11, 2017

The Church of Almighty God | Hymn | I'm on the Real Path of Life

Eastern Lightning,The Church of Almighty God,Hymn

Hymn

I'm on the Real Path of Life

Our God became flesh, brought light to our world. I'm seeking no longer, for He's my only One. I've suffered a lot in truth and life's search; at last I see hope. I'm changing in God's word. Look toward tomorrow, act by only the truth (act by only the truth). Free of flesh's burden. Worship God, know the truth of life (know the truth of life).
II 
God's real work and words bring us to a good realm, reveal life's whole map and the truth of the world. Now I'm on the real path of life; thanks for the salvation. God's my one and only; to love Him brings me life. Look toward tomorrow, act by only the truth. Free of flesh's burden. Worship God, know the truth of life (know the truth of life).
III
 God's word guiding me, I'm fearless and strong. Now I see with my eyes, a new dawn is coming. When this journey is done, I'll welcome God's smiling face. Look toward tomorrow, act by only the truth (act by only the truth). Free of flesh's burden. Worship God, know the truth of life (know the truth of life). Look toward tomorrow, act by only the truth (act by, act by only the truth). Free of flesh's burden. Worship God, know the truth of life. (Yeah, know the truth of life.)

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclose the Mystery of Kingdom of Heaven | "Awakening From the Dream" (Gospel Movie Trailer)

Disclose the Mystery of Kingdom of Heaven | "Awakening From the Dream" ( Gospel Movie Trailer) Yu Fan is just like ...