Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Greatest Blessing for Me: I Have Welcomed Jesus’s Return

Greatest Blessing for Me: I Have Welcomed Jesus’s Return


By Chunzhen, America

I grew up in an environment permeated with the atheistic education. A long time ago, I heard of the name of the Lord Jesus, but I only knew that He was the westerners’ God. It was not until I married my husband in 2011 whose family all believed in the Lord that I believed in the Lord Jesus. My family and I went to church together. Every time when I heard the songs of praising the Lord, I would be deeply touched and my heart was peaceful in the church. Afterward I was baptized a Christian formally. Through reading the Bible and listening to messages, I knew that the heavens and earth and all things were accomplished by God’s words, and that it is because the Lord Jesus redeemed us humans by His blood that mankind has survived until today. The Lord Jesus not only redeemed all human beings, but also promised to receive us believers to the kingdom of heaven during the last days, freeing us from all the disasters and suffering, which made us have a good hope. So I obeyed the Lord’s commandments, sought to be a qualified Christian, and then waited for the Lord Jesus’ return….


Several years had passed unconsciously. I understood more Bible knowledge than when I was a new believer, and I could also speak some spiritual theory. But I found I had lost the faith and the feeling of the Lord’s presence I once had when I was a new believer. I also found that brothers and sisters all followed the worldly trend, that everyone compared themselves to each other and pursued life’s pleasures and enjoying the flesh instead of sharing the experiences and understandings of the Lord’s words. The preachers spoke the Lord’s love, but he couldn’t live out it himself. They fawned on the people who were rich and well-dressed, and who consecrated more money. While they paid no attention to the people who were not well-dressed or good-looking, and who consecrated less money. So one sister in the church consoled herself with soothing remarks: “I’m always regarded as empty air in the church!” In addition, the preachers split into two factions. Though they nodded and bowed with smile when greeting, yet they fought in secret, excluding each other, and even ganging up with others. The believers, like the Gentiles, also spoke for their “masters” respectively. The pastors always preached the same old teachings in an exaggerated tone when they had sermons in hand; in fact, they mimicked the words of others, and what they said were dull and dry and made the audiences want to sleep. There were many people in the church on Sunday, but many of them played with their phones, dozed off and had idle talking; besides, some of them went to the church for selling insurance, some for exploiting connections to sell products, some for finding a partner instead of attending church services, so the church was filled with the savor of the world. Seeing that, I was very disappointed and puzzled, and felt the church had not been a piece of pure land in my heart any more. Afterward, I went to another state for work, and there was no Chinese church, so I seldom went to church. But I never forgot I’m a Christian, and always prayed and read the Bible.

One day in 2016, after work I was frightened because of encountering a happening, which caused my anxiety, fears and insomnia. A doctor diagnosed my illness as PTSD, and that is traumatic syndrome. Then I was nervous and listless all day, and I neither could work nor had enough strength to do housework. I felt my life was hardly promising, and I sank into endless suffering. I always thought: What have I done?Why do I encounter this unfortunate thing? Is it because I don’t go to church? Then I could only pray to the Lord and confessed and repented. In May of 2017, I returned to New York for recuperation because of my illness. I went to the church to have meetings as before, but I always felt the Lord was too far away from me, and I felt empty and perplexed. …

In a gathering, I met a sister that I hadn’t seen for a long time. I poured out my pain and perplexity in my heart to her, and she gave me much comfort. Then the sister took my husband and me to attend a gathering, and the brothers and sisters there all prayed for me and fellowshiped about God’s intention with me. Thank God! Later, my condition improved. My anxiety and fear was somewhat alleviated, and I felt at ease and released in my heart. I knew Brother Liu when I gathered there. When we talked about the condition of our church, Brother Liu fellowshiped: “The Lord Jesus has prophesied: ‘And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold’ (Matthew 24: 12). Compared to the widespread desolation of the religious community, we see all the prophesies have been fulfilled. It’s time for us to receive the Lord. Just as when the Lord Jesus did the work in the beginning, the temple, once full of Jehovah’s glory, became desolate. The Jewish people failed to keep the law, priests offered lame sacrifices, and the temple became a place of trade, a den of thieves. It was because the Jewish leaders disobeyed Jehovah’s laws, because they didn’t have a God-revering heart, and because they only abided by men’s traditions but abandoned God’s commandments, which caused them absolutely to deviate from God’s way and suffer God’s curses. What’s more, it was because God’s work had been transferred and He had become flesh to do the work of redemption for mankind of the Age of Grace. Then the people accepting the Lord Jesus’ redemptive work gained the work of the Holy Spirit and the supply of the living water of life, while the people refusing and opposing the Lord Jesus’ work were eliminated by God’s work and fell into a dark desolation. So the widespread desolation of the religious world has a direct relationship with the transfer of God’s work.” The brother’s fellowship was so illuminating and solved my perplexity. After that, he fellowshipped about the process of the Samaritan woman knowing the Lord, how to be the wise virgins to hear the Lord’s voice, how to obey the will of the heavenly Father to attain the knowledge of God, the three stages of work of God’s salvation of mankind, and so on. Hearing these, I felt I had benefited a lot and been edified. However, the brother said at last: “The Lord Jesus has already returned, and He is Almighty God who has expressed many truths and does the judgment work of the last days. Therefore only by following God’s footprints and accepting God’s work of judgment and punishment of the last days can we cast away our corrupt disposition and be made pure and be saved by God.” I was shocked when hearing “Almighty God.” I suddenly remembered that the pastors often condemned the Eastern Lightning and told us believing in Almighty God was betraying the Lord Jesus. Thus my husband and I were somewhat unwilling to listen to him, but for the sake of saving face, we could only grudgingly hear him out. After going home, I saw the negative propaganda about the Church of Almighty God on the Internet. Brother Liu had fellowshiped clearly, but the negative propaganda had been the first and strongest impression, so I couldn’t believe the fact that Almighty God is the second incarnation of the Lord Jesus. And I was afraid of embarking on the wrong path, so I didn’t plan to contact the brothers and sisters in the Church of Almighty God.

Afterward, my husband and I went to another state. Brothers and sisters constantly contacted me, but I kept my distance from them. Although I did this, the news of the Lord Jesus’ second incarnation always appeared in my mind. I was afraid that accepting Almighty God was betraying the Lord Jesus; however, I was also concerned that I would miss the opportunity to meet the Lord if Almighty God is really the Lord Jesus’ return but I didn’t accept. So I was in a quandary, and then I prayed to the Lord: “Oh Lord, have You really returned in the flesh? Is Almighty God really Your return? O Lord, I saw there are many bad rumors about the Church of Almighty God on the Internet, so I’m worried about embarking on the wrong path and missing the chance of welcoming Your arrival. O Lord, may You lead me!” When I wandered at a crossroads, God arranged the environment to lead me. I ran across a close sister when I went back to New York in August of 2017. I referred to the news someone told me that the Lord had returned and spoke to her the three stages of work fellowshiped by Brother Liu. The sister was quite surprised and wished to seek and investigate Almighty God’s work with me.

Then I met the brothers and sisters of the Church of Almighty God again. They were all glad to see me. Brother Liu said warmly: “Sister, you can investigate God’s work in the last days. This is really God’s leadership. So you can ask any question, and then we can solve them together by seeking God’s intention and fellowshiping about God’s words.” I said: “Brother, you testify that the Lord Jesus has returned in the flesh again and He is Almighty God. So how do you prove that Almighty God is the appearance of the Lord Jesus?”

Brother Liu said sincerely: “Sister, this is an excellent question. If we want to determine whether Almighty God is the appearance of the Lord Jesus, we should investigate Almighty God’s words and work. The Lord Jesus said: ‘My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me’ (John 10: 27). Almighty God says: ‘To study such a thing is not difficult, but requires each of us to know this truth: He who is God’s incarnation shall hold the substance of God, and He who is God’s incarnation shall hold the expression of God. Since God becomes flesh, He shall bring forth the work He must do, and since God becomes flesh, He shall express what He is, and shall be able to bring the truth to man, bestow life upon man, and show man the way. Flesh that does not contain the substance of God is surely not the incarnate God; of this there is no doubt. To investigate whether it is God’s incarnate flesh, man must determine this from the disposition He expresses and the words He speaks. Which is to say, whether or not it is God’s incarnate flesh, and whether or not it is the true way, must be judged from His substance. And so, in determining whether it is the flesh of God incarnate, the key is to pay attention to His substance (His work, His words, His disposition, and many more), rather than external appearance. If man sees only His external appearance, and overlooks His substance, then that shows the ignorance and naivety of man.’ ‘First, He is able to open up a new age; second, He is able to supply the life of man and show man the way to follow. This is sufficient to establish that He is God Himself. At the very least, the work He does can fully represent the Spirit of God, and from such work it can be seen that the Spirit of God is within Him. As the work done by the incarnate God was mainly to usher in a new age, lead new work, and open up new circumstances, these few conditions alone are sufficient to establish that He is God Himself.’”

     He continued fellowshiping: “God’s words have clearly told us that we should recognize God from the substance of the incarnation if we would like to be sure whether Almighty God is the incarnate God. Since God becomes flesh, He possesses complete divinity and normal humanity, can express truths and God’s voice and do the work of God Himself, for God incarnate directly accepts the government of the Spirit of God to express the word of God and do His work. Just as when the Lord Jesus incarnate did His work, He was an ordinary and normal Son of man in appearance, but His work and words were unattainable by anyone. The Lord Jesus opened up the Age of Grace and concluded the Age of Law. He brought the way of ‘Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand’ and did the work of mankind’s redemption. And He performed many miracles such as feeding five thousand people with five loaves and two fish, calming the storm and the sea, raising the dead, and so on. All of these fully revealed God’s authority and power and represented God’s own identity. So the Lord Jesus was God incarnate and mankind’s Savior. Almighty God, Christ of the last days, is also an ordinary human in appearance, but He is the flesh assumed by God’s Spirit just as the Lord Jesus. He has God’s substance, can do God’s own work. Almighty God does the work of judgment beginning from the house of God based upon the foundation of the work of redemption of the Lord Jesus, and ends the Age of Grace and brings the Age of Kingdom. He expresses the entirety of the truth that can purify and save mankind. He uncovers all the mysteries of God’s management plan. He judges humanity’s satanic nature that resists and betrays God. He reveals the root of this darkness and evil of the world and the substance and truth of our being utterly corrupted by Satan. He lays bare to us God’s righteous disposition which allows no offense. Also, He indicates the path to escaping from the influence of Satan and receiving salvation for us. What’s more, He tells us what kind of people He likes, what kind of people He curses, what kind of people can receive salvation, man’s beautiful destination, etc. Through God’s work and words, we can corroborate that Almighty God is God incarnate, the appearance of the Lord Jesus. Almighty God tells man His will by expressing the truth. Men who belong to God can recognize His voice and return before His throne. While men who are not willing to seek or investigate and who are bored of the truth will be eliminated and forsaken by God’s work.”

Lord Jesus,Gospel,Return of Jesus
Greatest Blessing for Me: I Have Welcomed Jesus’s Return

The brother’s fellowship was well-founded, which made me convinced. The question in my heart was much clear by fellowshiping like this. I had a look at the sister accompanying me, and she was also absorbed in the brother’s fellowship, so I increased my faith.

The brother continued fellowshiping: “Christ is the truth, the way and the life, and only God Himself can reveal the mystery of His six-thousand-year management plan for the salvation of mankind, and can openly express all that God has and is to all human beings. That He can do the work proves that He is God Himself. Let’s read two passages of God’s words: ‘Jesus and I come from the same Spirit. Though Our fleshes have no relationship, Our Spirits are one; though what We do and the work We bear are not the same, We are alike in essence; Our fleshes take different forms, and this is because of the change in era and the need of Our work; Our ministries are not alike, so the work We bring forth and the disposition We reveal to man are also different. … Their Spirits are one.’ ‘Though the work of the two incarnate fleshes is different, the essence of the fleshes, and the source of Their work, are identical; it is just that They exist to perform two different stages of the work, and arise in two different ages. No matter what, God’s incarnate fleshes share the same essence and the same origin—this is a truth no one can deny.’” After hearing Almighty God’s words, I felt I came closer and closer to the Lord. So isn’t this God’s voice? Isn’t it God that speaks to us? I was excited in my heart. The brother said: “We can understand through God’s words that Almighty God and the Lord Jesus are both the incarnate fleshes of God’s Spirit. The ages in which They live are different, Their images of the fleshes different, Their names different, but They are the incarnate fleshes of one Spirit, and Their source is the same. Their works complement each other, linking one to the next. It is the different kinds of work done in different ages by the same God. Therefore Almighty God is the return of the Lord Jesus.”

Hearing that, I removed all my previous anxiety and worry. I understood: Believing in Almighty God is not betraying the Lord Jesus but meeting the Lord Jesus’ appearance. Two thousand years having passed, though Almighty God and the Lord Jesus wear different fleshes, yet they come from the same Spirit. He is the unique true God who created the heavens and earth and all things, and is also the Creator ending the world. He is Jehovah God in the Age of Law, the Lord Jesus in the Age of Grace, and even more Almighty God in the Age of Kingdom. God’s names in the three ages are different, but in substance there is only one God. And that I refuse to accept Almighty God’s work in the last day is betraying the Lord Jesus.

By fellowshiping several times with the brothers and sisters in the Church of Almighty God and watching some gospel movies such as “Waiting,” “Awakening From the Dream” and “The Mystery of Godliness,” I absolutely believed Almighty God is the Lord Jesus who we are longing for. The Lord really has returned! I was extremely excited and urgently looked forward to spreading this good news to the people in the church who are confused by rumors and don’t know the truth. I was sure that God’s sheep would hear His voice.

     Then I preached the kingdom gospel to a close sister of mine. There were many blocks and Satan’s disturbance and destruction during that time, but by relying on God’s guidance, I had faith to coordinate with God and saw many God’s wonderful deeds. At last, the sister also confirmed Almighty God’s work in the last days, which made me see the authority and power of God’s words and made my faith increase. After believing in Almighty God, I go to the church to gather, to fellowship about God’s words, to sing and praise God, and to perform my duty to satisfy God with the brothers and sisters. The life every day is full and happy, and my mental outlook has renewed. I deeply experience: It is because of God’s mercy and grace for me that I have the current life. It is God’s love never forsaking me that took me out of the darkness and pain and bestowed upon me a bright and happy life. I’m thankful for God’s salvation. Thank Almighty God! Amen!

From the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclose the Mystery of Kingdom of Heaven | "Awakening From the Dream" (Gospel Movie Trailer)

Disclose the Mystery of Kingdom of Heaven | "Awakening From the Dream" ( Gospel Movie Trailer) Yu Fan is just like ...